This Privacy Notice sets out what information we collect, how we collect it and what we do with it.
The data controller is: Cameo Digital Limited, Clervaux Exchange, Clervaux Terrace, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, NE32 5UP.
Your Personal Information
This refers to information such as your name, contact details including email, phone number and address, your communication history with us and any other information you provide to us to carry out the services you have requested.
Except where required by law, we only use the personal information you provide to deliver the specific information or service you have requested. Without your express consent, we will not use your contact details for any other purpose.
How we store your personal information
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is kept secure and confidential and not kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes they were processed. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we originally collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
How we secure your personal information
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent unlawful or unauthorised use, access or accidental loss of personal information. We also seek to ensure our service providers do the same.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf or to perform service-related services. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may sometimes share your information third party service providers working on our behalf, who are outside the UK. Such companies may also be outside of the Europe. We only transfer your personal information to a third party service provider or overseas where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, and as otherwise required by law.
Whenever we share your information we do everything we can to ensure it is protected from misuse or loss.
Your rights regarding the personal information you provide to us
If you would like us to delete your information from our records, please contact us using the contact details below and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for our own legitimate business purpose.
Users from the European Economic Area
If you are from the European Economic Area, you have rights (with some exceptions and restrictions) to:
- Object to our processing of your personal information, including profiling. You can object at any time and we shall stop processing the information you have objected to, unless we can show compelling legitimate grounds to continue that processing;
- Access your personal information. If you make this kind of request and we hold personal information about you, we are required to provide you with information on it, including a description and copy of the personal information and why we are processing it;
- Request erasure of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Request correction or updating of the personal information that we hold about you and that is inaccurate;
- Request the restriction of our processing of your personal information in some situations. If you request this, we can continue to store your personal information but are restricted from further processing it while the restriction is in place;
- Where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of what we have done with your personal information before you withdrew consent;
- Complain to your local data protection authority about our collection or use of your personal information. In the UK, the local data protection authority is the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you exercise the rights above and there is any question about who you are, we may require you to provide information from which we can satisfy ourselves as to your identity.
If you are from the European Economic Area and would like to exercise any of these rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you via this website please contact us using the contact details provided below. We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with the relevant law.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our site.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?Hl=en
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update our Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Notice on this page. This Privacy Notice was last updated in February 2019.
You are advised to review this Privacy Notice periodically for any changes. Changes to this Privacy Notice are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about our approach to privacy or you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned in this Privacy Notice, please contact us:
Address: Data Protection Officer, Cameo Digital, Clervaux Exchange, Clervaux Terrace, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, NE32 5UP